Hi my name is sara and I'm a paper addict

So today I went to A.C Moore and Bought tons of paper. I bought like 30 open stock paper most of it Basic gray. Then I also got a slab of My mind's eye Magnolia paper which had 180 sheets. I really need help , I just thought it was to funny so I had to call Heather to tell her. If anyone would understand she would. I haven't scrapped in awhile so hopefully now I will so I can use all that pretty paper.



Yesterday I was at Heather's all day And I got lots done I finished my card swap for the meet-up and my other Two bella swaps. The bella stamps are so cute I really need to place my order but they keep coming out with more.



This card is so cute the bridalbella.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh I love it! They didn't have all that paper today when I went, but I was still able to buy a lot and spend a lot, of course! Love your cards, and yes, you do need to get some bellas!!


Pretty